Replacement Air Filters for your AllerAir Units
AllerAir Filter Replacement Schedule
For general air filtration in a home, we recommend the following filter replacement schedule. Note that depending on your environment and air quality you may need to replace your filters more often for optimal performance:
- Carbon Filter every 2 - 5 years shelf life.
- HEPA or Super HEPA every 2 years
Pre-filter - every 3 months
- UV - annually
What do each of the filters do?
- The pre-filter captures large particles and prevents the main filters from clogging
- The Super HEPA or HEPA filter traps very small airborne particles
- The activated carbon filter removes airborne chemicals, gases and odors
- UV, if included, neutralizes airborne micro-organisms
Replacing your AllerAir Filters
This video applies to units in the following series:
- AirMedic 4
- AirMedic 5
- AirMedic 6
Not sure which filters go with your Air Purifier? call and speak to a sales representative, we are also on chat to assist you.